Paper talk: Football transfer news, rumours, reports & gossip as Liverpool’s Sadio Mane issues update on future & Spurs eye Kosovo striker – Football
Paper Talk has all the latest football gossip and transfer rumours
Sadio Mane has no intention of leaving Liverpool, while Spurs scouts were at St Mary’s to watch Kosovo scorer Vedat Muriqi, all in today’s back pages.
- Sadio Mane has warned potential suitors they are wasting their time trying to tempt him away from Liverpool.
- Manchester United are sweating on the fitness of five players ahead of their clash with Leicester this weekend.
- Tammy Abraham has revealed he is inspired by his childhood hero Didier Drogba.
- Chelsea could launch a £35m bid for Nice defender Youcef Atal if their two-window transfer ban is lifted in January.
- The son of former Liverpool owner George Gillett is in negotiations to buy Derby County.
- Paul Pogba’s brother insists the Manchester United midfielder did not speak to Sergio Ramos over a possible Real Madrid move, but he did make contact with Barcelona’s Lionel Messi.
- Cristiano Ronaldo earns three times more than any other player in Serie A with team-mate Matthijs de Ligt a huge £21m behind the Juventus forward
- Manchester United are in talks with Jesse Lingard over a new contract.
- Liverpool are working hard to tie down a number of their stars to new contracts after it was claimed they are in talks with Virgil van Dijk over an extension.
- Paris Saint-Germain chief Leonardo still wants to sell Barcelona transfer target Neymar, according to reports.
- Kevin De Bruyne has promised Vincent Kompany he will go to play for him at Anderlecht – when he finishes at Manchester City.
- Alexis Sanchez has had to pay the price for a poor season with Manchester United in more ways than one – this time, with a spectacular drop in his FIFA rating
- Celtic star Odsonne Edouard could deal a blow to his club after revealing his aim to play for France at the 2020 Olympics in Japan.
- Romelu Lukaku has insisted his former boss Steve Clarke will haul Scotland out of their slump.
- Kilmarnock have sealed a deal to sign Jan Koprivec deal in a move that could see Jamie MacDonald leave Rugby Park.